METALLIC NOISE BARRIER |METALLIC NOISE BARRIER MANUFACTURER | SOUND ABSORBING NOISE BARRIER | PERFORATED NOISE BARRIER ABSORBS TRAFFIC AND MACHINE NOISE | METALLIC ROAD NOISE BARRIER | METALLIC CONSTRUCTION SITE NOISE BARRIER
Envirotech Metallic Noise Barrier is a durable and cost-effective product that can be used for various noises, and it is the best solution for noise pollution in homes, offices, factories, touristic attractions, etc. The main factors that are taken into consideration for an outdoor structure firstly are its ability to perform the intended job in the given environment and have a decent look.
METALLIC NOISE BARRIER is an innovative, high-tech acoustic product that has been in research and development for many years. It has been made using the latest technology with a mission to produce innovative solutions to solve noise pollution problems. This is a noise reflective barrier that comprises strong metallic panels and it has properties on both sides.
Metallic Noise Barriers are very effective for highway noise, airport noise, railway, and metro lines noise, industrial noise, construction site noise barriers, and any other noisy environments. We have specially designed these noise barriers to suit the Indian terrain and weather conditions. Our Metallic Noise Barriers are designed to meet a 36 STC rating. We provide a total service from manufacture and delivery to installation. All our materials are quality tested during each stage of manufacture and before delivery to ensure quality standards and high performance.
FEATURES OF METALLIC NOISE BARRIER
The Envirotech Metallic Noise barriers are a preferred option for a number of applications based on their features.
- Weatherproof: The metallic noise barriers are made of steel or aluminum that are galvanized to ensure that they are resistant to all kinds of weather. The barrier sheets are also UV-coated to ensure that they are not affected by the atmosphere.
- Non-corrosive: Neither aluminum or steel is susceptible to rust or corrosion and hence the composite material is a sound choice.
- Strong & durable: Metal is renowned for its strength and durability. It’s galvanized coating also helps to ensure durability. The barriers will stand up against strong winds and storms. The strength of the metallic barriers also prevents damage due to malicious intent and a general destructive attitude.
- Soundproofing: The noise barrier sheets have rubber lining at the joint to ensure that there is no noise leakage.
- Fire retardant: The metallic noise barriers are classed as fire retardant material.
- Weight: The metallic noise barrier sheets are lightweight and recommended for installation in places such as bridges and flyovers. They are also used as noise barriers for overhead metro lines.
ENVIROTECH METALLIC NOISE BARRIER
The Envirotech metallic noise barriers are technically sound as we can see from the given chart.
- Acoustic Performance: Laboratory measurement of airborne sound as per IS-9901(Part III) -1981, DIN 52210 part IV – 1984, ISO: 140 (Part III) – 1995, 45 STC rating.
- Wind Load: Designed as per IS 875 Part-III, 1987
- Sound Proofing: Class -A4
- Sound Deadening: Class -B2
- Type of Wall: Double-skin insulated wall
- Outside Sheet: Plain aluminum alloy sheet / GI sheet, 1.3 /1.5 mm thick
- Inside Sheet: (Traffic/ Source Side) skin- 1.2mm thick aluminum alloy/GI Perforated sheet with 22% open area
- Joint: Each panel has a tong & groove to join perfectly with each other
- Gasket: The panel and structure have neoprene rubber gaskets at the joint to block noise leakage.
- Vertical Post/ Structure: The structure is of an ‘H’ profile in which the acoustic panel slides longitudinally.
- Top Cover: All acoustic panels are covered at the top with the top cover riveted to the panel. Finish -All metallic surfaces/parts are powder coated/painted in the desired shade.