INDUSTRIAL FAN SILENCER |ENGINE EXHAUST SILENCERS | AIR INTAKE & DISCHARGE SILENCERS | INDUSTRIAL FAN SILENCERS MANUFACTURER | TURBINE FACN SILENCER MANUFACTURER | NOISE CONTROL OF INDUSTRIAL FANS
The Envirotech INDUSTRIAL FAN SILENCER is designed to reduce the noise produced by industrial fans. Industrial fans are used in various industries Engine Exhaust Silencers include pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, chemical, petrochemical, plastics, paper and pulp, textiles, and more. Industrial fans create high levels of noise as they move air to provide sufficient cooling or drying conditions. Industrial fans also produce high levels of noise during start-up periods.
Primary air fans, forced draft fans, and induced draft fans generally require some form of acoustical treatment. Most applications require inlet and/or outlet silencers to meet Noise Standards and other noise requirements. For continuous exposure, a maximum of 90 dBA is generally specified to avoid hearing damage. When conversation near the fan is desired, levels of 80 dBA and less are often needed.
We design and manufacture a complete line of silencers for application on all fan types. Computer-enhanced technology developed for fans turbines, and other air-moving equipment enables Us to offer a cost-effective solution to every fan-silencing application.
We offer designs, each with unique advantages, depending upon application-specific requirements for octave band attenuation, pressure drop, and space utilization.
Industrial fan Silencer Manufacturer
Controlling noise pollution from engine exhausts is a priority for many organizations in the power generation market. It is essential that all Power Generation applications have the required noise control measures in place that ensures the facility meets the relevant noise criterion.
The typical performance of engine exhaust silencers is as follows:
- Absorptive engine silencer: 15dB(A) to 25dB(A) (type SM15P and SM25P)
- Reactive and wave phase shift: 30dB(A) to 50dB(A) (type SM30P, SM40P, SM50P)
Key characteristics of IAC Engine Exhaust Silencers
Our exhaust silencers have the following key characteristics and attributes:
- Specific applications: co-generation, containers, marine, rail, generation unit (backup, primary, no break)
- Circular, rectangular, or oval design
- Diverse material types to the suit application
- Radial or axial intakes
- To satisfy the current environmental requirement, all silencers can be supplied with catalysts or selective catalytic reduction (SCR) systems
Air intake & Discharge Silencers, Industrial fan Silencer
Controlling noise pollution for systems that receive air from combustion engines and turbines is a priority for many organizations. It is vital that all Power Generation installations in Plant Rooms have the required noise control measures in place that ensures the facility meets the internal and external environmental noise criterion.
We provide noise solutions for all types of Power Generation equipment that include:
- Diesel Generators
- Combined Heat and Power (CHP) systems
- Gas Turbines
We offer a full turnkey service or we can integrate with other systems and services such as filtration, selective catalytic reduction (SCR) systems, etc.
Applications of Air Intake and Discharge Silencers
We have extensive experience and technical knowledge of air intake and discharge silencers for all types of applications and designs that include:
- Intake and discharge silencers for cooling and combustion air requirements
- Smoke and fire extract systems
- Noise reduction capability from 10dB(A) to 50dB(A)+
- The rectangular or circular design
- Special designs for low-frequency noise control e.g. diesel generators Wide range of noise reduction with minimal pressure loss
- Large thickness panels to ensure low-frequency attenuation.