SAND TRAP LOUVER | SAND TRAP ACOUSTIC LOUVER | SAND TRAP LOUVER MANUFACTURER AND SUPPLIER IN INDIA
Sand Trap Louver is a perfect solution for building a better and more professional clubhouse. Our Sand trap louvers are designed to protect the air intake from wind-driven sand with less than 5% of the air escaping. With our sand trap louvers, you can go ahead and enjoy your outdoor living space without the fear of inhaling sand.
The frame and blades are of high-quality extruded aluminum profiled construction with the advantages of corrosion resistance and rigidity. Composed two sets of inverted U-channels mounted vertically on two opposite rows.
Drain holes of diameter 20 mm are provided in two rows at the bottom of the louver for emptying filtered sand and dust. Can be manufactured from G.I. or SS as an option. Designed to separate sand and dust from the air stream. Generally used for ventilation applications and at inlet duct of air handling unit.
The Sand Trap Louver is a lightweight, external louver with a wide path of moving air. Designed to protect important equipment from sandblasting, the louver allows limited access while maintaining a safe and secure working environment. Designed to be used in dry, dusty, or sandy environments, this louver can block out unwanted dust or sand from reaching your desk and monitors. Aluminum construction, Model SL Sand Trap Louvers have been designed as first-stage separators of airborne sand and dust, thereby reducing dust loading. The Sand Trap Louver is an external louver used in dry, dusty, or sandy environments. This product is easy to install and conforms to an existing building or architectural standards.
- Blades: 1.5 mm and 1.2 mm thick high-quality extruded aluminum profiles.
- Bird screen: 12 mm x 12 mm x 1 mm diameter G.I wire mesh as standard.
- 12 mm x 12 mm x 1.5 mm diameter aluminium wire mesh as an option.
- Drain: 20 mm diameter self-drain holes at the bottom of the louver.
- A metallic noise barrier could be made of steel, aluminium, or stainless steel.
- Steel is the least expensive material and has many properties that define it as an appropriate material for an outdoor noise control barrier.
- Aluminium is also known for its durability, light, weight, and weather resistance.